About the Program
Our program is designed to help women who have experienced domestic abuse restart their lives and provide resources needed to help find greater happiness in their future.
Please click on the button below to apply. Application must be received prior to Noon on October 31st.
Throughout the year we will focus on working with you or your nominee and providing support in the following areas as needed:
- Financial Planning
- Establishing a budget
- Creating a financial plan
- Increasing your financial literacy
- One-on-one sessions with:
- Life Coach
- Career Coach
- Professional and Emotional Intelligence Coach
- Access to an Attorney and Certified Public Accountant
- Makeover including hair and makeup lessons
- $1,000 shopping spree with help from a personal stylist
If you are interested in donating to this program or volunteering as a coach, CPA, or attorney, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Help Restarting Your Life
Submit the form below to apply or nominate someone to receive help toward restarting life after experiencing domestic abuse.